- On the shores of Lake Michigan lies the Windy City of Chicago with an extensive mix of cuisines and attractions.
- For the best views of the city, take a trip to Skydeck Chicago, the Western Hemisphere’s tallest building. On a clear day, when standing on the glass ledge over 1000 feet above the ground, you can see for more than 50 miles.
- Under two majestic stained glass domes, the Chicago Cultural Center offers various theatre, music and film experiences, many offered at no cost.
- From AAA diamond-rated restaurants to American diners serving Chicago-style deep-dish pizzas, this city caters all appetites.
- 87th Street and Stony Island Avenue are just two of the places to hear jazz music in Chicago, while Roscoe Village has a lively nightlife scene. If you just want a place to chat with a beer then look no further than your nearest street corner, Chicago is littered with breweries, taverns, and taprooms to accommodate.
- Named Number one meeting destination in the US (*Cvent, meetings, events, and hospitality management technology provider)